Service & Parts
At Parker Marine our service technicians are factory trained and certified to ensure our commitment to high quality service and installation.
We offer a wide range of marine repairs, maintenance and installations including custom work.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Maintenance and repair of Yamaha and Johnson / Evinrude Etec outboard motors
- Maintenance of Volvo Penta and Mercruiser stern drives
- Tournament boat (all makes of waterski and wakeboard boats) maintenance, repair and winterization
- Fuel injector exchange program (replace your Yamaha fuel injectors with factory cleaned and flow tested injectors)
- Installations of marine electronics, navigation systems GPS, sounders, radar, Flir night vision system, auto pilot installation
- VHF radio, satellite stereo, sound systems and satellite TV
- Generators and Espar heating systems
- Boat repairs
- Trailer repairs
- Electrical repairs to boats such as wind shield wiper motors, lights, bilge pumps
- Boat pick up and delivery
- Boat storage
- Shrink wrapping
Park Avenue Financial Services is a Western Canadian company that has been built on integrity, superior customer service and leading edge technology. Our team of loan specialists work exclusively in the recreational product finance business. We understand that we are financing much more than an item. We are helping to create a lifestyle.
Our dealers receive full off-site Business Office services with consistent performance levels and no staffing hassles. It's like having the most experienced Business Manager year after year, always ready and there when needed.
Customers are given multiple finance options, convenient ways to handle the paperwork and never have to fit us into their schedule. Our loans are always full disclosure and never have early payout or pre-payment restrictions.
We like to think of our service as a win - win proposition.
Whether you are a dealer or a customer, we hope you will find this secure website to be useful and easy to use. We look forward to showing you our brand of superior customer service.
Valet Boat Services
Parker Marine developed our Valet Service to assist our customers in boat storage, boat and engine maintenance and getting their boat ready to go for the season. We offer many services to ensure your launch is smooth and hassle free That you are prepared for your boating trip with motors that have been serviced, a boat that has been cleaned and all the required safety equipment is on board.
This allows you to more time on the water less hassle getting organized and a safer, more enjoyable boating experience.
You decide on the services you require to help get you launched.
- Boat Storage
- Spring Tune-up
- Boat Wash
- Interior Detailing
- Removal from Storage
- Trailering and Launch
- Fueling of Vessel
- Safety Equipment as required by DOT
- Equipping Vessel with adequate lines and fenders for docking
- Arrange airport pickup
- Arrange resort or hotel reservations
- Stock boat with supplies as required
- Dock to Dock Service
Looking for a specific service? Please contact us to discuss. Please give us at least 2 weeks notice so we can ensure your request.
All operators of powered are required to obtain a PLEASURE CRAFT OPERATOR CARD. These legal requirements apply to all Canadian waterways and have been phased in over a 10 year period.
This includes all operators of power driven vessels, powered boats, powered sailboats and personal watercraft (PWCs), regardless of age or engine size.