Malibu Wakesetter 23 LSV
The 23 LSV was already the world’s #1 selling wakeboard boat, but Malibu has created an all-new version for 2018 anyway.
- Year: 2018
- Status: Sold
- Location: Naniamo
- Website: Malibu
- Length: 21'10
- Beam: 102"
- Draft: 27"
- Capacity: 14 Persons
- Weight: 4300
- Stock Number: S4813H
- Price: SOLD!!!
The all new Cherry Wine has arrived from Malibu!! We believe that reaching a peak is no reason to rest. Our 23 LSV was already the world’s #1 selling wakeboard boat, but we created an all-new version for 2018 anyway. The new, deeper hull adds more storage, always useful on a boat that seats 15. In the new interior, our WakeView bench seat gives a close-up view of the action behind the boat, or switches to front view in a snap. With L-shaped tanks to hold more ballast, the 23 LSV can carve an even bigger wake.
DEALER ADDED OPTIONS
- CS Bimini Top and Boot - w/Rope Storage
- GL Boat Cover - w/Taps 2 and Swimgrid cover
- Cup Holders - Stainless
- Deck Trac - Nonskid (Complete Deck Kit)
- Drivers Seat Heater
- Interior Flip Down Entry/Exit Steps - Port & Starboard
- Soft Grip Flooring
- Sport Dash w/Rotary VDC 4-Way Joystick
- Wake View Bench Seating
- Wake View Back Up Camera
- Zero Off GPS
- Monsoon 6.2L 450 ho
- Torque 15 x 1425-2249
- Heater, 3-Outlet, V-Drives
- Exhaust - Surf Pipe
- Wakesetter Hull Graphics
- Battery Set Up - Option 2
- Dual Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Ladder-Under Swimstep
- Phender Pro - Quick Release Pin & Receiver
- Pull Up Cleats - Three Pair
- Pylon - V-Drive - Brushed Gray Anodized
- Sound System - Wake 23 LSV Pack
- Subwoofer - 12 inch Rockford Subwoofer (w/amp)
- Transom Remote
TOWER AND ACCESSORIES
- Black-Illusion G3.5 - Tower
- Black - Lights (4)
- Black-Mirror-PTM Panoramic 140 Degree
- Port Lower Rack - Spinner Slide Off Combo
- White-Speakers - Wet Sounds Rev10 w/Horn (1 set)
- White-Speakers - Wet Sounds Rev 10 w/Horn (2nd set)
- Starboard Lower Rack - Spinner Slide
- Off combo
- Tower Amp - 500w
- Ballast HI FLO - Bow Malibu Launch System
- Ballast HI FLO - Midship Malibu Launch System
- Ballast HI FLO - Rear Malibu Launch System
- Ballast HI FLO - Rear PNP Plumbing w/Vent
- Wakesurf Technology (w/ Malibu Surfband )
- Wedge - Power Wedge II
- All Composite Construction
- Ballast - Monitoring System (BMS)
- Blueprinted Hulls and Decks Merged with WeldOn TM
- Carpeting - Premium Polypropylene
- Coast Guard Certified
- Composite Flooring System
- Fiberglass Engine Chassis System (FIbECS)
- Gauge Panel - Billet
- Glove Box - Locking
- Hand Laid Fiberglass Construction
- Mufflers - Silent Rider
- NMMA Certified
- Rubrail - Stainless (w/through holes)
- Seat Bolster - Flip Up (Drivers)
- Shaft Seal - Water Cooled
- Ski Tow Bar - Rear Grab Handle
- Sound Suppression - MSST
- Transferable 36-month Bow to Stern Warranty
- Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Docking Lights (Pair LEDs )
- Transom Lights - Underwater - White
- Canadian Transport Plate
- Surcharge - Grow Boating Campaign
- Surcharge - WSIA
- T/A TRAILER
- Cherry WineMetallic-18 in XD811 RS2
- 18 in HE1818 PVD w/Side Carrier
- SS Fenders w/o Valence
- Straps - Transom (Stainless Retractable)
- Transom Step
WAKESETTER® 22 VLX BOAT SPECS
- Length - 21'10"
- Beam - 102"
- Draft - 27"
- Seating - 14 persons
- Weight Cap - 1830 lbs.
- Weight - 4300 lbs.
- Fuel Cap - 48 gallons
- Std HP - 410
- Max HP - 555
WAKESETTER 22 VLX TRAILER SPECS
- on trailer tower folded, no tow hoop, no racks - 7'-0"
- Height on trailer tower folded - 7'-8"
- LOA, tongue folded, swim off, w/manual wedge down - 22'-2"
- LOA, tongue folded, swim off, w/power wedge down - 22'-8"
- LOA, tongue folded, swim off, w/power wedge up - 22'-10"
- LOA, tongue folded, swim on - 23'-10"
- Total width of Trailer, without guide poles - 8'-2"
- Total width of Trailer, w/guide poles - 8'-11"
DISCLAIMER: The material contained on this website is for general information and reference purposes only. We endeavor to keep the information accurate and current. In many situations we rely on third party sources and believe all details to be correct however, we can make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness or accuracy of all information provided. Parker Marine will make every effort to assist all clients in verifying information presented on this website.