Malibu WAKESETTER 22 MXZ
The Malibu 2019 22 MXZ is engineered for comfort and entertainment, and is designed with extraordinary luxury and accessibility. Experience maximum fun with your crew and enjoy unforgettable wakeboarding, wakesurfing and skiing on the new 2019 22 MXZ.
- Year: 2019
- Status: Coming Soon
- Location: Naniamo
- Website: Malibu
- Length: 22'.5"
- Beam: 102"
- Draft: 27"
- Capacity: 15 Persons
- Weight: 4850
- Stock Number: #M8447G
- Price: CALL FOR PRICING
The Malibu 2018 22 MXZ is engineered for comfort and entertainment, and is designed with extraordinary luxury and accessibility. The 22 MXZ features multiple industry-leading technologies, including the unparalleled MaxBallast system that delivers ultra-precise measurement of the L-shaped ballast tanks for limitless wake create, with convenient touch screen control from the digital Command Center. Experience maximum fun with your crew and enjoy unforgettable wakeboarding, wakesurfing and skiing on the new 2018 22 MXZ.
- CS Bimini Top & Boot - W/Rope Storage
- GS Boat Cover w/Taps 2 andSwimboard Cover
- Monsoon 62L 450
- Standard 15 x 1575 - 2277
- Exhaust - Surf Pipe
- Heater, 3-Outlet, V-Drives
- Wakesetter Hull Graphics
- Sound System - MXZ Pack (8 in spkrs)
- Subwoofer - 12 inch Subwoofer (w/amp)
- Transom Remote
TOWER AND ACCESSORIES
- Arctic White-Illusion G35 - Tower
- Arctic White - PTM Panoramic 140 Degree
- Port Lower Rack - Slide Off Spinner Combo
- Side Pull Surfing Point - Port & Stbd
- Black-Speakers - Wet Sounds Icon 8 (1 set)
- Black-Speakers - Wet Sounds Icon 8 (2nd set)
- Starboard Lower Rack - Slide Off Spinner Combo
- Tower Amp - 500w
- Arctic White-Tower Hoop and Arch Color Selection
- Ballast HI FLO - Bow Malibu Launch System
- Ballast HI FLO - Midship Malibu Launch System
- Ballast HI FLO - Rear Malibu Launch System
- Ballast HI FLO - Rear PNP Plumbing w/Auto Vent
- Surf Gate w/Malibu Surfband
- Wedge - Power Wedge II
- Cup Holders - Stainless
- Driver Seat Heater
- Drivers Seat Swivel and Slide
- Interior Flip Down Entry/Exit Steps Port/Stbd
- Sterling-Soft-Grip Flooring
- Sport Dash w/Rotary VDC 4-Way Joystick
- Wake View Bench Seat
- Wake View Seating
- Wank Over Filler Cushion
- Wideview Backup Camera and Bow View Camera
- Zero Off GPS
- Battery Charger (Canadian)
- Battery Set Up - Option 2
- Dual Batteries - 500 CCA & 800 CCA
- Phender Pro - Quick Release Pin & Receiver
- Pull Up Cleats - Three Pair
- Docking Lights (Pair, 6 LEDs each)
- Transom Lights - Underwater - White
- MISC OPTIONS
- Surcharge - Grow Boating Campaign
- Surcharge - WSIA
- All Composite Construction
- Ballast - Monitoring System (BMS)
- Blueprinted Hulls and Decks Merged with WeldOn TM
- Carpeting - Premium Polypropylene
- Coast Guard Certified
- Composite Flooring System
- Fiberglass Engine Chassis System (FIbECS)
- Gauge Panel - Billet
- Glove Box - Locking
- Hand Laid Fiberglass Construction
- Mufflers - Silent Rider
- NMMA Certified
- Rubrail - Stainless (w/through holes)
- Seat Bolster - Flip Up (Drivers)
- Shaft Seal - Water Cooled
- Ski Tow Bar - Rear Grab Handle
- Sound Suppression - MSST
- Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
WAKESETTER® 22 MXZ BOAT SPECS
- Length - 22'.5"
- Beam - 102"
- Draft - 27"
- Seating - 15 persons
- Fuel - 48 gals
- Weight - 4850 lbs.
- Standard Ballast - 1360 lbs
- Power - 410 FT-LBS TORQUE
- Maximum Ballast - 4450 lbs
- Hull Type - Wake Plus
WAKESETTER 22 MXZ TRAILER SPECS
- Height on trailer tower folded, no tow hoop, no racks 7'-1"
- Height on trailer tower folded 8'-1"
- LOA, tongue folded, swim off, w/manual wedge down 22'-9"
- LOA, tongue folded, swim off, w/power wedge down 23'-2"
- LOA, tongue folded, swim off, w/power wedge up 23'-4"
- LOA, tongue folded, swim on 24'-7"
- Total width of Trailer, without guide poles 8'-2"
- Total width of Trailer, w/guide poles 8'-8"
DISCLAIMER: The material contained on this website is for general information and reference purposes only. We endeavor to keep the information accurate and current. In many situations we rely on third party sources and believe all details to be correct however, we can make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness or accuracy of all information provided. Parker Marine will make every effort to assist all clients in verifying information presented on this website.